For six days prior to the auctions, you have an opportunity to view the original items to be auctioned. Click here to get more information.
You have different possibilities of bidding during the auction:
- Personal participation: If you are personally present at the auction and want to bid, please ask for a bidder's number at the cash office on the day of the auction. New customers are requested to prove their identity.
- Written bids: For a written bid, please fill out the bid form, which is available for download on our website, and send it to us in due time via mail, fax or e-mail (till Thursday, 2pm before the auction). Your highest bid indicated will only be used for outbidding other bids:
a)You can fill out the bidding form and send it to us in time by post, fax or e-mail (till Thursday, 2pm before the auction). Your highest bid indicated will only be used for outbidding other bids.
b)sign up to submit bids In our current catalogue .
c) You can register via lot-tissimo.com and send us your bids.
- Telephone bidding: Also via our bid form, you can register as telephone bidder if the limit price of the object is 500 € or more. Please send us the completed bid form in due time. Please mark the category telephone bidding.
For telephone bids the limit price is deemed to have been offered. We assume no liability for the telephone connection.
- Live-Online-bidding: To register for live-bidding or to submit hidden bids, you must first log in to lot-tissimo.com or - if you are not yet a Lot- tissimo-bidder - register there first. The registration for live bidding on our auction must have happened at least till Thursday, 2pm before the auction.
Note for new customers: In addition to the bid form, please use the form for the initial bidder registration together with a copy of your passport or identity card.
Approximately two weeks before the auction, the completely illustrated catalogue can be viewed online free of charge. The print version of our catalogue with many color illustrations can be purchased during the viewing. We would be glad to send you a print version of our catalogue at your request.
Calling of limit prices and Acceptance of a Bid
The objects listed in the catalog are called at the limit price. Increases in about 10% steps. We charge a premium of 21,01% plus 19% VAT only on the premium on every acceptance of a bid (a total of 25 %). The bidders who are present receive an invoice at the cash office. After payment has been made, the items can be picked up immediately. All bidders who are not present receive their invoices via mail and/or email.Pursuant § 26 UrhG (German Copyright Act), the Seller is obliged to pay the resale artist rights tax on the sales proceeds of all original works of art and original photographic works whose creators died less than 70 years before completion of sale. The buyer shall bear a charge amounting to:
• 2% of the hammer price from 400 to 50.000 €
• 1.5% of the hammer price from 50.001 to 200.000 €
We can provide shipping, depending on the nature of the item. After provision of relevant information, you will receive a separate invoice for shipping costs. Shipping is always at the buyer's expense and risk. We assume no liability. We are glad to assist you in finding specialized shipping companies for items we cannot ship ourselves.