All objects will be exhibited in our rooms as part of the preview, one week before the auction, and can be viewed daily during the viewing times stated.
Our general terms and conditions of sale apply to all auctions. We are looking forward to your visit.
You have different possibilities of bidding during the auction:
- Personal participation: If you are personally present at the auction and want to bid, please ask for a bidder's number at the cash desk on the day of the auction. New customers are requested to prove their identity.
- Written bids: For a written bid, please use the shop-based system in our Online-Catalogue ("How to Bid") or fill in the bidding form and return it to us in time by e-mail, post, or fax no later than 24 hours before the beginn of our two-day auction. Bids received later cannot be considered. Your highest bid indicated will only be used for outbidding other bids.
- Telephone bidding: Also via our Online-Catalogue or bid form, you can register as telephone bidder if the limit price of the object is 400 € or more. Please send us the completed bid form no later than 24 hours before the beginn of our two-day auction. Please mark the category telephone bidding.
For telephone bids the limit price is deemed to have been offered. We assume no liability for the telephone connection.
- Live-online-bidding: To register for live-bidding or to submit hidden bids, you must first log in to lot-tissimo.com or - if you are not yet a Lot- tissimo-bidder - register there first. The registration for live bidding on our auction must have happened at least till Thursday, 12am before the auction.
Note for new customers: In addition to the bid form, please use the form for the initial bidder registration together with a copy of your passport or identity card. Admission to the auction is not possible without timely and unequivocal identification of the bidder.
Money Laundering Act
With the entry into force of the changed Money Laundering Act of the European Union also auction houses are obliged to verify the identity of their customers in every transaction from 10,000.00 € on. As we cannot foresee the amounts of the invoices, we have to verify the identity of all customers in advance.
We need a fotocopy of the personal ID (front and back) or passport including proof of the home address of private persons. Companies have to hand out an excerpt from the commercial register and the name of the person entrusted. If someone is active for a third we also need a proof of the third’s identity.
The disclosure of these data is legally compelling. The auction house will treat these data with the necessary discretion and diligence. Admission to the auction is not possible without timely and unequivocal identification of the bidder.
Approximately two weeks before the auction, the completely illustrated catalogue can be viewed online free of charge. The print version of our catalogue with many colour illustrations can be purchased during the viewing. We would be glad to send you a print version of our catalogue at your request.
Calling of limit prices and acceptance of a bid
The objects listed in the catalogue are called at the limit price. Bid increments in about 10 % steps. We charge a premium of 21,01 % plus 19% VAT only on the premium (25 % in total). Pursuant § 26 UrhG (German Copyright Act), the seller is obliged to pay the resale artist rights tax on the sales proceeds of all original works of art and original photographic works whose creators died less than 70 years before completion of sale. The buyer shall bear a charge amounting to:
• 2 % of the hammer price from 400 to 50.000 €
• 1.5 % of the hammer price from 50.001 to 200.000 €
We can provide shipping, depending on the nature of the item. After provision of relevant information, you will receive a separate invoice for shipping costs. Shipping is always at the buyer's expense and risk. We assume no liability. We are glad to assist you in finding specialized shipping companies for items we cannot ship ourselves.